DIRECTOR OF POST
• Born in Chicago's South Shore Neighborhood circa 1969.
• Grew up (a relative term) in Homewood, IL
• Honed my skills at Columbia College. Lets Go… Umm, oh yea we don't have sports teams.
• First Industry gig was in the early 1990's as a cameraman on (say it with me folks) Wheel… Of… Fortune…
• I once heard David Hasselhoff's vocal tracks before they ran them through a voice synthesizer for final mix. I'm not sure even Germany would have liked that sound.
• The Cubs have to win it all in my lifetime. So lets get on it Theo!
• My beautiful wife Mary and I have 3 monkeys at home named Cole, Ava and Spencer. Helping and watching them grow up is the best hobby I could have!
PAUL "PK" KOTKOVICHPartner, Producer/Director • Took pictures and made Super 8 films before I could walk/talk • Went to film school, got a job on a feature film, thrown off set by Robert De Niro • Launched comeback, made a short film, won awards, became a DGA Director • Now making commercial, corporate, music video and documentary films • Married with a house full of rescued dogs, cats, birds • Spends “free” time gardening and restoring vintage home • Favorite line from a movie “All I know for sure is I know absolutely nothing” (Click here for PK's full bio)
Director of Post Production
• Born: A long time ago, in a land far, far away (Michigan).
• Education: Western Michigan University BS in Broadcast Communications (yes, it's a BS degree)
• First Job: WBKB-TV - the second smallest market in the United States (second only to Glendive, MT)
• Spent many years directing News, Weather and Sports for numerous television stations in the Midwest.
• Likes: Kittens, Long walks on the beach, the smell outside after it rains (Okay, none of that is true)
• Dislikes: Kittens, Long walks on the beach, the smell outside after it rains
• Born & raised in LA
• Moved to Chicago because I hate perfect weather
• OK that's a lie.. I moved here to study at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago
• Chicago is a great city, but a little more leather jacket weather wouldn't hurt
• If you browsed my phone photos, you'd probably assume I have an unhealthy obsession with my two kittens, Oscar & Evie (...and you'd be right)
• I have an insatiable sweet tooth with a penchant for sour gummies and coconut macaroons
• My perfect weekend (if I'm not out of town) you'll find me sewing and sipping iced latte(s)
213 W INSTITUTE PLACE, SUITE 606, CHICAGO IL 60610
P. 312.944.0662 | F. 312.944.4819 | INFO@IMAGEWORKSCHICAGO.COM
We're sometimes looking for new staff and always looking out for new talent to add to our roster of freelancers. Please send your resume & reel to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wanna join our team?